Ovation of the Seas. Image courtesy of Royal Caribbean International.
What You'll Get
Book using the promo code “ASEAN@50”, and enjoy up to US$100 onboard credit for selected Royal Caribbean cruises departing from Singapore in 2017 and Q1 2018.
Royal Caribbean International's cruise ships count among the largest and most innovative that currently sail Asia's waterways. Travelers looking for a Southeast Asia adventure aboard Mariner of the Seas, Ovation of the Seas or Voyager of the Seas can take advantage of better deals for voyages setting out during ASEAN's Golden Celebration.
Enjoy US$50 onboard credit per stateroom, if you're booking an interior or ocean view stateroom; or US$100 onboard credit per stateroom, if you're booking a balcony stateroom or suite.
This special offer is only available for the following itineraries departing within 2017 and Q1 2018 from Singapore:
- 3-Night Malaysia Explorer Cruise: Singapore - Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) - Singapore
- 3 & 4-Night Penang Cruise: Singapore - Penang - Singapore
- 4-Night Phuket Cruise: Singapore - Phuket - Singapore
- 4-Night Isles of Southeast Asia Cruise: Singapore - Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) - Phuket -Singapore
- 4-Night Isles of Southeast Asia Cruise: Singapore - Penang - Phuket - Singapore
- 4-Night Isles of Southeast Asia Cruise: Singapore - Penang - Langkawi - Singapore
- 5-Night Penang & Phuket Cruise: Singapore - Penang – Phuket - Singapore
- 5-Night Spice of Southeast Asia Cruise: Singapore - Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) - Penang - Phuket - Singapore
- 5-Night Bangkok Cruise: Singapore - Bangkok (Laem Chabang) - Singapore
- 7-Night Spice of Southeast Asia Cruise: Singapore - Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) - Penang - Langkawi - Phuket - Singapore
- 7-Night Thailand & Viet Nam Cruise: Singapore – Bangkok (Laem Chabang) - Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My) - Singapore
The ships making the voyages rival the destinations covered in each itinerary, piling on the superlatives in style, amenities, and living space.
Mariner of the Seas is part of Royal Caribbean's Voyager-class of cruise ships, notable for having the highest public space-per-guest ratio in the cruise market. A US$80 million refurbishment adds new features such as the FlowRider surf simulator and real-time virtual balconies to its sister ship, Voyager of the Seas.
Both Voyager-class ships boast a capacity of close to 4,000 passengers and state-of-the-art recreational facilities like a rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink, basketball court, mini golf and an outdoor movie screen. Bring along your whole crew and live it up on the Royal Promenade with parades, duty-free shopping, dancing and other fun activities.
Ovation of the Seas, part of Royal Caribbean's newest Quantum Class that debuted in 2016, is the largest and most technologically advanced ship class in the region. First-at-sea features include the revolutionary North Star, an observation capsule which brings you 300 feet above sea level; RipCord by iFly, a skydiving simulator; SeaPlex, the largest indoor space at sea where you can indulge in bumper cars, skating, fly trapeze and more; and Two70, a hi-tech transformational venue from day to night. Not to be missed is also the first true robotic bar in the world, Bionic Bar where you can enjoy a drink stirred and shaken by robot bartenders!
Mariner of the Seas. Image courtesy of Royal Caribbean International.